VLBI Working Group Introduction
A technical description of SKA-VLBI (including the interfaces between the SKA1 telescopes and the VLBI terminal), a description of science performance and a compilation of VLBI Science Use Cases for SKA can be found here
In October 2019 an SKA-VLBI workshop was held at SKA HQ, at Jodrell Bank. Presentations from the workshop, relevant deliverables from the JUMPING JIVE project etc. can be obtained one the associated web pages.
Related 2015 “Advancing Astrophysics with the Square Kilometre Array” Chapters
- See appropriate section here
Related 2004 “Science with the Square Kilometre Array” Chapters
- “Microarcsecond astrometry using the SKA” Fomalont and Reid
- “Observing gravitational radiation with QSO proper motions and the SKA” Jaffe
Working Group Membership
Members of the the VLBI Science Working group can be found here
Please contact the co-chairs if you are interested in joining the group.
The current co-chairs are:
- Tao An (Shanghai Astronomical Observatory, China), email@example.com
- Cormac Reynolds (CSIRO, Australia), firstname.lastname@example.org
Membership details can be found here
- Zsolt Paragi 2015-2017